Buy Online, Pick Up Curbside
We’re committed to the health and safety of our customers and associates.
To help limit store traffic and increase social distancing, we are now offering contactless Curbside Pick-Up for online orders.
How it Works :
Customer Pickup Policy
• Please ensure the vehicle used for the pick-up will accommodate the merchandise in its original packaging.
• The product warranty applies on merchandise leaving the warehouse in its original packaging.
• Orders that are not picked up within 2 business days will be cancelled and refunded.
• The original receipt or e-mail receipt is required at the time of pick up.
• Real Deal Outlet personnel is not responsible for loading the merchandise into your vehicle and cannot be held responsible for merchandise that cannot be loaded into your vehicle due to the weight and/or dimensions of the merchandise.
Shortages and/or Damages: We pack proper materials, correctly counted, in good condition. Shortages and/or damages must be reported immediately upon pick-up, prior to leaving our facility. Absolutely no shortages/ damages may be claimed after pick-up. If customer sends his/her own carrier to pick-up materials, be sure they too are aware of this policy. If materials are damaged in transit by customer's hired carrier, it is the customer's responsibility to file a claim directly with their respective hired carrier.